Welcome to the Republican Men's Club of Bexar County
Our Core Goal is to:
Elect more Republicans to office.
A grassroots organization committed to the core principles of our founding fathers and the Constitution. Our motto written by Thomas Jefferson is “ When people Fear the Government, There’s Tyranny! When the Government Fears the People, There’s Liberty! “ Please view the website and its contents and please send us your comments and suggestions by going to the "Contact Us" page.
The objectives of the Republican Men's Club of Bexar County are:
- To inform the public about issues and candidates through political education and activity.
- To further the cause of responsible conservative government at the local, state and federal levels, the exercise of limited government, sound fiscal policies, and the use of free enterprise.
- To promote adherence to our state and federal Constitutions.
- To promote the principles of the Republican Party and other organizations aligned with the Party through conservative principles.
- To facilitate the cooperation among Republicans and foster loyalty to the Republican Party.
- To assist Republican candidates get elected.
- To lobby and campaign for selected political issues.